JOB TITLE: HAPPINESS TEAM LEAD RICHMOND
JOB TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: RICHMOND, VIC
DIRECT MANAGER: LEAD OF HAPPINESS TEAM
START DATE: TBD
An ideal Happiness Team member is passionate about delivering exceptional service to members and has a strong desire for learning and improving our standards. This role is part of the first line of support to the Leadership Team.. The right candidate must have a strong passion for leading a team, and carry an accuracy and poise which manages the wider Happiness Team. This role welcomes members and guests into our space by understanding their unique stories and needs. Creating and fostering an experience to create WOW moments and memories they will carry far beyond their time at CreativeCubes.Co. The ideal candidate has a strong desire to improve our facility management, and building operations. Working closely with the Head of People & Culture to ensure people experience, and operations run smoothly.
- Ensure service standards are in accordance with brand values
- First point of contact for site leads regarding customer complaints, and service standards. Providing resolutions for all issues/concerns in an expedient and professional manner by creatively solving the issue to exceed expectations and ensure member satisfaction
- Oversees events calendar, and execution of events
- Works collaboratively with People & Culture lead to carry out team OKRs and assists in actively supporting Site leads to achieve OKRs
- Create a work environment that promotes teamwork, recognition and mutual respect
- Embodies Leadership’s capabilities, and encourages team members to do the same
- Supervise daily operational functions of the co-working space which is consistent with the strategic plan and vision for the company, division and property.
- Ensure members are treated courteously, complaints and problems are resolved, and requests for special services are carried out by monitoring team members and customer interaction
- Motivate and engage the customer service team to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Work to coordinate coworking events, and networking events hosted within our space.
- Oversee and conduct general cleanliness of the space, and ensure space standards are in accordance to the CreativeCubes.Co experience
- Create and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers, and service providers for the coworking space
- Maintains general facility management tasks, and oversees the inventory of the space, performing general daily tasks for the operation of the space (unloading and loading dishwasher, meeting room cleanliness,
- Oversee and assist with tech, operational, maintenance tasks as well as member on-boarding and offboarding.
- Conduct tours of the space in the absence of a sales representative
- Maintain a strong professional relationship with members
- Create, and foster a vibrant community and retention within the space
The above list is not exhaustive, and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
- 3-4 years of management experience (teams larger than six)
- 2-3 years of operational role
- Facilities management is a plus
- Responsible for the daily/ quarterly goals, and guidelines for a Team
- Experience, and knowledge with monitoring customer service standards
- Can easily empower a team to naturally find solutions
- Exceptional time & task management is a must
- Confident with advanced communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of performance in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Embodies CreativeCubes.Co values and finds looking after members exciting and stimulating by all means, including email, over the phone, and face to face support
- Able to pivot and act as a ‘Swiss Army knife’ – able to wear many hats
- Comfortable with performing general daily tasks for the operation of the space
- An appreciation for start-ups and community
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in a fast paced, hard working environment
Skills & Competence:
- Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
- Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
- Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given and to a high standard
- Professional approach (essential)
- Confident manner (essential)
- Positive approach to change (essential)
- Willingness to learn (essential)
- Interest in area of sale (desirable)
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
This job description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job related tasks requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.