JOB TITLE: Marketing Specialist
JOB TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: Support Office / All sites
DIRECT MANAGER: Gawin Fernando (Co-Founder & Head Of Commercial)
START DATE: Immediate (for the right candidate)
This is an incredible role for a hands-on, digitally-driven Marketing Specialist looking to make their mark.
CreativeCubes.Co is a leading, for purpose, premium co-working and flex-office provider founded right here in Melbourne. We have sites in Richmond, Hawthorn, Carlton and South Melbourne where we provide the space for businesses to create and reimagine what they do.
With expansion plans already underway for 2022, we are looking for a Marketing Specialist to accelerate the way we do marketing. Supported by agencies and our internal team, you will implement our freshly created marketing plan using your creativity, ambition and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
There are three things that are important to us; you’re a fast learner and a great problem solver, you have a humble and curious nature, and you have proven results as a marketer.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Implementation of the marketing plan
- Ongoing management of agencies – digital, creative, PR
- Creation of high impact campaigns to support the marketing plan
- Marketing automation – using our marketing automation platform Pardot to nurture leads
- Customer marketing
- Oversight of social media – ensuring that our internal team delivers a proactive approach
- Collation of marketing metrics, management of marketing budget and reporting to the leadership team
Ideally, you will possess the following:
- 2-3 years of agency or marketing experience
- Passion for digital marketing – strong proficiency in SEM and SEO, WordPress and social media marketing
- Ability to manage agencies to ensure that they achieve KPIs
- Marketing automation experience – Salesforce/ Pardot will be looked on favourably
- Ability to translate campaign results into actionable insights and optimisation, including developing key KPI and ROI metrics/ dashboards
- Proficiency in using Excel, Word, Canva and G Suite programs is highly recommended.
Why work with us?
- Fun and vibrant team
- Great place to work certified – in fact, we won this award in 2021
- A creative role where you can make an impact
- Supportive culture
- Melbourne made