All users of a Co Working Space (whether they be official Members, Casuals or Guests) (collectively referred to as “Users”) must adhere to the following set of rules (“Internet Policy”) regarding online facilities at our Co Working Spaces, including without limitation Internet and Network access at our Co Working Spaces, use of our Membership portal, and our systems, servers, and any other associated networks (collectively “Online Facilities”). We use definitions found in our Terms and Conditions (available at: https://creativecubes.co/terms/) in this Internet Policy.
1. Users must not use the Online Facilities for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or otherwise prohibited by our Terms and Conditions, Website general terms, Fair Use Policy, Code of Conduct and such other Policies as determined by us from time to time.
2. Users must not interfere or attempt to interfere with, or obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to, the proper working of our Online Facilities or any content available on the Online Facilities, including (without limitation) through: a. hacking or use of any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm, methodology, script or bot, or any similar or equivalent manual process; b. password “mining”; c. destructive transmission of viruses, malware or any code or other conduct of a disruptive or destructive nature; d. reverse engineering, circumventing, damaging, disassembling, attempting to discover the source code; or e. other illegitimate means.
3. Users must not use the Online Facilities to contact Users for the purpose of sending unsolicited offers, advertisements, spam, junk e-mails.
4. Users must not use the Online Facilities for the purpose defaming, abusing, threatening or defrauding Users.
5. Users must not use the Online Facilities to impersonate any entity or falsely claim an affiliation with any individual or entity.
6. Users must not scrape or otherwise obtain any data from the Online Facilities for any purpose or use any content available on the Online Facilities to spam third parties.
7. Users must not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Online Facilities, or to circumvent any system intended to protect the privacy or security of another User.
8. Users must not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Online Facilities or any transaction being conducted on the Online Facilities, or with any other person’s use of the Online Facilities; or
9. Users must not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmission you send to us on or through the Online Facilities or any service offered on or through the Online Facilities. 10. Users must not use the Online Facilities to knowingly to download or distribute pirated software or data or otherwise infringe on the rights (including intellectual property rights) of third parties.
Last updated 13 September 2018