We are a rapidly growing coworking environment with a strong focus on our community and members.
Working within CreativeCubes.Co you will be surrounded by a team who loves what they do, supports everyone’s ideas and is relentless in creating the best coworking experience Melbourne has to offer. A rapidly growing business with big aspirations, this is the perfect time to be part of the growth of CreativeCubes.Co. For the right candidate there is great opportunity for growth & development as the business grows in the years ahead.
We are the home of many small, medium and enterprise businesses that operate out of our facility on daily, weekly, monthly and long-term basis.
About The Role
You will welcome members and guests into our space by understanding their unique stories and needs, you will own the experience to create WOW moments and memories they will carry with them far beyond their time at CreativeCubes.Co. As part of your role you will be required to:
- Oversee the smooth running of a CreativeCubes.Co Co co-working space and our associated brands
- Ensure service standards are in accordance with brand values
- Provide member resolutions for all issues/concerns in an expedient and professional manner by creatively solving the issue to exceed expectations and ensure member satisfaction
- Create a work environment that promotes teamwork, recognition and mutual respect
- Supervise daily operational functions of the co-working space which is consistent with the strategic plan and vision for the company, division and property.
- Ensure members are treated courteously, complaints and problems are resolved, and requests for special services are carried out by monitoring team members and customer interaction
- Motivate and engage the customer service team to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Develop effective strategies that have positive and measurable impact on improving the delivery of customer service
- Work with our events team to coordinate coworking events, and networking events hosted within our space.
- Oversee and conduct general cleanliness of the space, and ensure space standards are in accordance to the CreativeCubes.Co experience
- Create and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers, and service providers for the coworking space
- Maintains general facility management tasks, and oversees the inventory of the space
- Oversee and assists with tech, operational, maintenance tasks as well as member on-boarding and offboarding.
- Proactively seek and engage in promoting Creativecubes.Co (and associated brands) to potential customers
- Conduct tours of the space in the absence of a sales representative
- Maintain a strong professional relationship with members
- Develop and maintain outstanding customer loyalty to the CreativeCubes.Co Brand and associated sub-brands
- Drives accountability and metrics to inform leadership
What You Bring To The Team
As someone who is passionate about customer service, you will bring your love, and skills with people which will deliver positive communications experiences to everyone you deal with. You will also support the Happiness Team vision which is heavily centered around Member Experience. You are the type of person that:
- Has the Ability to deal with constant change and maintain high motivation
- Responsible for the daily/ quarterly goals, and guidelines for a Team
- Responsible for monitoring customer service standards
- Can easily empower a team to naturally find solutions
- Exceptional time & task management is a must
- Team Player and a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Great Attention to Detail
- Confident with advanced communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of performance in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Embodies CreativeCubes.Co Values and finds looking after members exciting and stimulating by all means, including email, over the phone, and face to face support
- Able to pivot and act as a ‘Swiss Army knife’ – able to wear many hats
- Naturally engages with co-working members
- Comfortable with performing general daily tasks for the operation of the space
- An appreciation for start-ups and community
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in a fast paced, hard working environment
- 4 year’s experience of working in a team larger then 10
- University Graduate preferred
- Customer Service and/or sales experience is a must
- Hotel Operations or Concierge background is a plus
- Strong self-awareness
- Demonstrate strong moral values, empathy, passion, career aspirations, and positive living
- Strong communication, organisation and project management skills.
When applying please attach a cover letter & your resume.