I love spending time with Josh catching up on all the exciting movements going on in the Startup ecosystem.
On todays vlog we discuss:
- The self driving game & how Toyota is dropping $2.8B to develop self driving in house
- Softbank are investing in competitors of companies they’ve already invested in
- Tilter Technology (I like this a lot)
- Bitcoin enthusiasts are using company internet connections to mine coins – For real?
- ICO Petro
- Apple patented designs for a dual screen macbook. The screen is in the place of the keyboard.
- Android P is out – has taken hints from the iPhone (messaging, ‘notch support’), but has added something great: removing the ability for apps to use mic/camera in the background.
- Alexa has been randomly laughing – after you can command: Alexa, Laugh. This is quite scary – but Amazon has promised a fix.
Enjoy the vlog 🙂