Our space continues to be monitored closely, additional cleaning remains in place and hygiene and disinfecting products remain available to our members and staff. .
Keeping our community safe while enabling members to continue to run their businesses is of paramount importance to us, as such, our buildings remain open. We hope those on site are able to be productive during this time.
Please see below the additional cleaning and sanitisation procedures we have had in place for the last 2 weeks at all sites: Richmond, Hawthorn and South Melbourne.
- 8 hours of cleaning per site per night.
- On top of the normal cleaning products being used we are also utilising a product called VIRACLEAN which is a hospital grade disinfectant being used on all services, has a neutral pH and is biodegradable.
- All surfaces are being cleaned and disinfected including:
- Bathroom doors and door handles.
- Bathroom basins, all stainless-steel areas, taps and tap fittings
- Bathroom hand paper holders.
- Plastic rubbish bins including lid.
- Fridge and mini fridge doors including door handles and buttons.
- Microwave inside and out including buttons.
- Kettle and toasters.
- Kitchen benches, tables and chairs.
- Reception desk, bench and tablet’s touch up screen.
- Clean and sanitise all shared tables and desks.
- Meeting room’s table, chairs, whiteboard and equipment controls.
- Printers and scanners.
- Tablet’s touch screens.
- Doors and door handles.
- Light switches.
- Lift buttons.
- Emergency Exit buttons.
- Alarm keypad.
- Our deep clean has been in place since COVID hit and will remain in place indefinitely
Let’s all continue to remain vigilant, informed, accountable and safe.