As the light at the end of this long, 6 week tunnel begins to shine, we remain hopeful to welcoming you back into CreativeCubes.Co sooner rather than later.
Our team has kept connected and busy and we’re ready to wrap you in happiness so you can go forth and do your thing!
Don’t forget to check out our Return To Work, Social Distancing and Health Policy all online at CreativeCubes.Co!
We’re almost there!
That’s a question we need to genuinely ask when we see the signs someone may be struggling with life’s ups and downs.
2020 has been a challenging year for everyone and circumstances have made it even more important for us all to stay connected. R U OK?Day is Thursday 10 September 2020. It’s the national day of action when we remind Australians that every day is the day to ask, “Are you OK?” if someone in your world is struggling with life’s ups and downs.
CreativeCubes.Co is all about creating connections and support through our community and we know that regular meaningful conversations can make a difference.
As part of our commitment to each other’s wellbeing, we’re virtually coming together as a team to join in on RU OK? Day. If you’d like to get involved, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can learn more about R U OK? at www.ruok.org.au
Business Support Package by Business Victoria
The Business Support Package provides more support to help businesses and workers through to the other side of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The new package includes:
- The Business Support Fund – Expansion program providing $10,000 for employing businesses in metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire and $5,000 for employing businesses in regional Victoria (except Mitchell Shire.)
- A $30 million dedicated fund for Victoria’s night time economy to support the hardest hit businesses in hospitality.
- $26 million in mental health support will ensure Victorians dealing with the compounding challenges of running a small business can get the support they need as they navigate their way through the crisis.
- A $10 million business mentoring program, pairing small business owners with experienced professionals who can help them navigate their way through the crisis.
- A $40 million capped fund for regional tourism businesses to cover the costs of refunds.
- A $20 million fund to support small businesses in Melbourne’s CBD that are faced with a large and sustained shock to their trading environments. This includes $10 million funding for support delivered by the City of Melbourne.
SHHH SILK $5,000 Business Start Up Fund
SHHH SILK cofounder Olivia Carr has announced a $5,000 business start-up package to one lucky follower of her brand.
The Shhh Silk $5,000 Business Start-Up Fund Includes:
Shopify theme up to $200
Shopify 12 month subscription $29USD a month =$348 USD ($475 AUD approx.)
Xero 12 month subscription - standard package $50 a month = $600
Canva 12 month subscription $13.99 a month = $168 a year
Planoly 12 month subscription $7 usd a month =$82 USD a year (Approx $111 aud)
6 x 1:1 mentoring zoom sessions with https://www.spiritualgirlboss.com.au/ $900
Calm premium app $89.99 a year
Plus a $2,500 prepaid Visa or MasterCard for stock / initial set up fees
= Total fund value over $5,000
*This fund is not affiliated to any of the suppliers on this list. These are systems or services we use at Shhh Silk.
Entries open September 1 - September 21, 2020 and for details on how to enter, click the button below!Enter
What have Cubers been up to?
In extremely exciting news Karen Williams has officially launched her YouTube channel!
Filled with invaluable content including how to breakthrough what stops you, how to lead and influence, how to have difficult conversations and inspiring interviews.
You can even eavesdrop on a real live coaching session!
Check out and subscribe to Karen's channel in the link below!Subscribe
Omar de Silva
We all know that we're supposed to be resilient in challenging times. To stay optimistic, and positive, and focused. But how do you actually go about this? And is it actually feasible?
On Wednesday the 2nd of September, For Men will be hosting a live Q&A with the Founder of KX Pilates, Aaron Smith. Aaron has not only achieved great things in business, but he's done it whilst being a father and a husband. He's been through the ups and the downs and he's not afraid to say so.
Join For Men to hear some of Aaron's insights, perspectives and advice on what it takes to keep it real and remain resilient. We're excited and hope to see you there.Register
Chethan, Srikar + Ankitha
Cwerky is a boutique branding and social media marketing studio If you are a business or a startup looking to rebrand or need help in bringing organic leads through social media for the post COVID world - Cwerky are currently offering a 45 minutes brand audit sessions at no cost.
If you're keen for a chat, send them a note at email@example.com if you are keen for a chat!Check them out
Have you seen the latest vlog?